The mini-credits have become a useful and fast resource for clients in trouble who need to get financing quickly. Good Finance is one of the platforms you have to solve these economic emergencies. In just 15 minutes you can have an online loan of between € 50 and € 300 with few requirements and almost no paperwork.
Good Finance is one of the most reliable mini-credit entities and responds to your request in just 15 minutes.
Good Finance is a company that grants personal microcredits from € 50 to € 300 and with variable repayment terms in a minimum period of 7 days and a maximum of 30 days. In addition, the first loan requested in Good Finance is at 0% interest. Once you are a Good Finance customer, you can apply for loans of up to € 1000. It is considered one of the most reliable when requesting mini-credits.
Advantages and disadvantages of mini-credits in Good Finance
- First loan up to € 300 free.
- Its speed, which will make you have your money in 15 minutes.
- It allows to extend the loan amount, but not the repayment term. You can request the extension of the loan amount as many times as you want until you reach the maximum limit of your credit based on your risk profile. The return date will be the one initially agreed.
- It allows unlimited extensions up to a maximum of 11 months.
- Telephone service 7 days a week.
- It does not accept Asnef and will not confirm loans if you have an outstanding debt with third parties.
How to get a loan in Good Finance
- Enter the amount and the return period in the simulator.
- Register on their website.
- Enter your personal data and identify yourself.
- Wait for the answer and the mini-credit.
Good Finance will respond immediately to your request and you will have the amount in the bank account indicated in just 15 minutes after the concession is confirmed. Keep in mind that, depending on your bank, it may take a little longer to see that amount in your assets, maybe even a couple of days.
The money is received instantly at Banco Santander, Bankinter, Bankia, BBVA, Caixa Cataluña, Unicaja, Banco Popular, Kutxabank or Caja España, among others.
In principle, the only requirements established by Good Finance for the granting of a loan are:
- Not appear in the list of delinquents of ASNEF.
- Be over 21 and under 75.
- Reside in Spain.
- Have a bank account in our name.
We can help you know if you are on a list of delinquents before applying for any loan. In addition, if you are between 21 and 24 years old, Good Finance sets the maximum loan limit of € 200 .
How is the money returned in Good Finance?
Good Finance allows you to choose between these methods for the loan repayment in Good Finance:
- Card through its website you can activate the option of automatic payment.
- By phone at 91 290 77 88.
- Online bank transfer: you must indicate your DNI and loan number for payment so that Good Finance can locate the payment.
Keep in mind that Good Finance allows early return without extra commission but this will not mean a reduction in interest.
What if I can’t return my money?
Good Finance allows you to postpone the return date for 7, 14 and 30 more days . The interest you will have to pay for the delay is specified in the Good Finance simulator and you can request all the ones you need without exceeding the 11 month term. The interest is 1.10% daily on the amount of the credit in case of default.